Missouri Massage Licensing

Missouri massage licensing

Missouri Massage Therapist Licensing and Certification Requirements

Start Your Massage Therapy Career in Missouri
Licensing is performed at the state level and is overseen by the Missouri State Board of Therapeutic Massage: Division of Professional Registration. The state requires a minimum of 500 hours of education and training from a board approved school.

Applicants are required to take the NCETMB, NCETM, NCCAOM, AMMANCE, or MBLEx exam. License renewals occur every 2 years with a 12 hour CE requirement. Approved applicants receive the Licensed Massage Therapist (LPT) title.

Missouri Massage Therapy Licensing Requirements

Licensing Requirements: Mandatory State Licensing

Website: http://pr.mo.gov/massage.asp

Request Application: The application fee is $100 and the renewal fee is $50.

Missouri Massage Therapy Application

Missouri Massage Therapy Application Info

Missouri Statutes

Contact Information

Missouri State Board of Therapeutic Massage
Division of Professional Registration
3605 Missouri Blvd.
PO Box 1335
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1335

Phone: 573-522-6277

Fax: 573-751-0735

Email: [email protected]

Website: http://pr.mo.gov/massage.asp

Top Massage Therapy Schools in Missouri

If you are interested in going to a top massage school in Missouri, you’ll want to look at the schools listed below.Missouri massage certification requirements We’ve hand-selected a list of some great Missouri massage therapy programs for your review. Simply click on the links below for more information.

There are many questions you must be asking yourself about going to massage therapy school. How much is it going to cost? Is financial aid available? How long does it take? What type of degree will I receive? Will I be able to find a job? Can I get a scholarship?

All great questions and answers are available. Simply find a campus you’re interested in, and click on the Request Free School Info button. A school representative will contact you directly to answer any questions you might have.



< Back to Licensing by State