Massage Therapist Licensing in New Hapshire

New Hapshire massage licensing

New Hampshire Massage Therapist Licensing and Certification Requirements

Start Your Massage Therapy Career in New Hampshire
The state of New Hampshire oversees the licensing of massage therapists by the Board of Massage Therapy. The state requires a minimum of 750 hours of education, along with a passing score on the NCETMB exam and a practical exam.

Applicants are also required to have adult CPR and First Aid certifications. License renewals take place every 2 years and licensees are required to have 12 hours of CE.

New Hampshire Massage Therapy Licensing Requirements

Licensing Requirements: Mandatory State Licensing


Request Application: The application fee is $125 and the license renewal fee is $100.

New Hampshire Massage Therapy Application

New Hampshire Renewal Application

New Hampshire Massage Therapy Rules

New Hampshire Massage Therapy Regulation

Massage Therapy FAQ’s

Contact Information

New Hampshire Office of Program Support, Licensing & Regulative Services
Board of Massage Therapy
129 Pleasant Avenue
Concord, NH 03301-3857

Phone: 603-271-4814

Fax: 603-271-5590


Top Massage Therapy Schools in New Hampshire

If you are interested in going to a top massage school in New Hampshire, you’ll want to look at the schools listed below.New Hampshire massage certification requirements We’ve hand-selected a list of some great New Hampshire massage therapy programs for your review. Simply click on the links below for more information.

There are many questions you must be asking yourself about going to massage therapy school. How much is it going to cost? Is financial aid available? How long does it take? What type of degree will I receive? Will I be able to find a job? Can I get a scholarship?

All great questions and answers are available. Simply find a campus you’re interested in, and click on the Request Free School Info button. A school representative will contact you directly to answer any questions you might have.



< Back to Licensing by State